We build amazing products
We are growing and we're looking for talented people who can help us make software better.
Why come and work for us?
It’s an exciting time to come and work for OasisLMS. We’re growing and developing all the time and need new people with fresh ideas and a great attitude to come and join us.
We’ll help you to develop your skills and knowledge so that you can be successful in your role. We do this by assigning achievable and meaningful projects in the beginning, and large and complex projects when you are ready, and surround you with knowledge and passionate team members, who are eager to see everyone succeed.
Benefits and perks
We want everyone to enjoy the work they do, and fit the work into their life.
Best Computer Gears
Everyone will be armed with the best computer gears. We are a technology company, and we want people who love technology.
We want people who loves the work we do, and we love to reward our people so they will continue to work on our awesome LMS
Though we don’t have travel requirement, we do have an office in Indonesia, and anyone who is interested to travel and visit team members half way around the world can travel on company’s credit card!
Work at OasisLMS
See a position you’d be perfect for? Apply today.
Junior Software Engineer (.NET)
A Junior Software Engineer at OasisLMS assists in the development, delivery and management of our flagship LMS product. He/she has some experience in coding, testing and implementing configuration changes and assisting in the design of software applications to meet both functional and technical requirements.
Key responsibilities may include:
• Supporting the technical design process by participating in the analysis of technical application requirements
• Assisting in implementing analyses that will identify requirements related to people, processes and technology
• Participating in implementing the technical infrastructure
• Assisting in the integration of technical and application components
• Coding and testing program modules; assisting in design
• Maintaining, tuning and repairing applications; providing user support
• Participating in execution and documentation of tests
• Executing conversion plans and documenting possible improvements; identifying disruptions in the processes